Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 5, 2013

October 5th

 
 
 
 

Hello all my readers and friends.  I think I may have four of you now.  I think it’s wonderful.  I am blessed to have you. Let us begin our wonderful journey.

 

 

I have been asked many time on why did you uproot your life to move to Costa Rica for a job.  However, I didn’t move to Costa Rica for a job.  I had a job in Kansas with the company that currently employs me.  I moved to Costa Rica because I get to live in Costa Rica.

It is an experience that not many get to have.  I get to live in a different culture.  I get to meet new people.  I get to push my brain to learn new words.  I am getting more exercise than I ever got before and it is natural exercise because I walk everywhere.  I have to walk to work, grocery store and most places I want to visit. 

All of this exercise has made me less big which should make my doctor happy.  It has relieved pressure off my legs and knees which had building with each pound I gained.  My clothes fit better instead of my girth pushing out every seam to its limit. 

I am also new meat again at the age of 43.  I have met more men and been on more dates since moving to Costa Rica then I ever had in Kansas City.  I know that I will find my partner here in this beautiful country.

I didn’t move for a job.  That is silly.  I moved to do what I think every human on this planet is put here to do and that is to live life to its fullest.  Life is great!!!!

 

 

 

As most of you know, I am always on the search for my next and hopefully lifelong boyfriend, the man that I can call my partner and introduce to my son and my mother and the man that I can marry in front of family and friends.  So far, this man is allusive to me.  I know he is out there so I keep trying to make myself available.

Since moving to Costa Rica, I have joined Scruff, Grindr, XXL and many other dating applications.  No more can you go to clubs, your local LGBT community center, join an activist group or a men’s choir in hopes to find a man.  Everyone is plugged in and turned on.  They are trolling these sights for their man.

When filling out the profile, it asks what kind of relationship you want.  Do you want friends? Do you just want chat?  Are you looking for marriage or a just a swinging from the chandelier night of fun?  You can also choose all of them or variations of multiples.  I always choose dates, friends and long term relationship. 

It has come to my attention that no one reads the profile.  Men being visual and barbaric.  Just look at the pictures and when they find out they like, they jump up and down pounding their chest screaming “Me Like”.   I know this for a fact because I sprang a knee doing it. 

We immediately message this individual or send them a wink or a woof or whatever to get their attention.  I normally tell them that I liked their profile and I point something out in it so they can see I read it and didn’t just drool over their picture.  I always get a one word response like “Thanks” and I realize the person is not interested and move on.  This doesn’t annoy me.  I know they are trying to be nice to not hurt my feelings by not saying “Thanks and if you think you have chance with me, you are dumber than you look.”, which I have gotten before.

The types of responses I don’t like from these dating sites are rude ones.  I will give you some true life examples.  “You’re too big”, “Really?”, “ROFLMAO”, “Are you anyone’s type?”, “Not if you were the last species on Earth.”  A simple “Thanks” and no further contact would have sufficed.

The other thing that annoys me is when a guy tells me what he wants me to do to him or what he wants to do to me, in his opening greeting.  I will again give you some real life examples.  “Wanna Fuck”, Want to Suck You Off”, “I wanna tap your ass.”, “I could sop you up with a biscuit.” and my personal favorite, “ I want you to sit on my face with all of your weight.”

Of course, when I tell the above individuals, I am not into casual sex.  I get a barrage of hate responses.  Here’s some more examples.  “You think you can do better.”, “This site is just for casual sex.  Find a boyfriend elsewhere loser.”, “Relationships are lame.”, “Being gay is all about the casual sex.”  My response to them is that they are lame.

I don’t expect everyone to like me.  I don’t expect to like everyone because I really don’t unless I have had a lot to drink.  I do expect some respect.  I do expect some decency amongst fellow brethren.  I do expect some sense of self-worth more than just my dick size, what my ass or mouth can do and what position I am in bed.  My brethren really need to check their standards and priorities.  I have mine and theses douche bags don’t live up to them.

 
 



 

That’s pretty much all I got this week.  Until next time, May all your drinks be mixed well and heavily poured.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment