Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Big Gay Jay Show
 







Hello all of my faithful readers.  This past week has been filled with different, wonderful and horrific events.  The kids of America are going to their proms.  Tom Cruise had a good movie opening with Oblivion. Of course, the most horrible thing was the bombing in Boston, but the greatest was how “Boston’s Finest” quickly apprehended the culprits.

 

I went to dinner with friends this past Friday.  As we were making our way to a lovely Italian dinner, my gaze was suddenly assaulted by sequence, taffeta and glitter.  It seemed like a hundred teen beauty queens on parade with their exquisite Project Runway inspired dresses.  The colors of the rainbow flew by me it giant Pride Flag being streamed down Main St for Pride.

 

Seeing all the boys in their tuxedos brought back memories of my Senior Prom and high school.  My prom was in 1988.  The theme, if I can remember, was “We’ve had the Time of our Lives”.  I’m sure the committee thought that was a great idea.  Looking back, it had to be one of the worst.  However, we had a good time.

 

All I can remember about the night is that there was way too much Hair Band music playing.  I imbibed in too much drink or other substances.  I know there was an after party, but not sure what really happened there.  I do know I had a good time and my dates name was Heather, but couldn’t tell you her last name. 

 

My date was picked by my friends.  I knew I was gay then and didn’t ask anyone to go with me.  The girl was actually a sophomore that was arranged by my friends to go with me.  I would have rather taken Tony Danza, Scott Baio, Rob Stone, John Bon Jovi or Ralph Macchio.  However, it would have been frowned up then.

 

Now more and more schools are open to the idea of same sex couples going to prom.  It’s so nice to see the change in the wind.  It’s also nice to hear the young LGBT talk about how they loved high school and weren’t tortured by Neanderthal numbskulls.  How they were accepted which is a far cry from LGBT my ages experience.  I guess we went through it for a reason.

 

So for all those LGBT teens out there, I hope you have the Time of your Life just like I did 25 years ago, but I hope you are more stylish then we were. I wonder if anyone Lady GaGa’d their prom outfit.  That would have been cool.

 


Now how about some Beef Cake and options for my Big Gay Prom!  Here we go!!!

 

Let’s start with the man who should have been People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Ryan Gosling.  He’s so hot.  His body is great and he looks like he can move on the dance floor and off the dance floor as well.  We fell in love with him in “The Notebook”.  I mean who wouldn’t fall in love with him.  Did you see him kiss Rachel McAdams?  It was one of the hottest kisses I had ever seen.

 

If that wasn’t enough, what about the rest of his body of work and I do mean body.  Did you see his chiseled abs in Crazy Stupid Love, which should have gotten him
Sexiest Man Alive.  Then you really saw his acting chops in “The Ides of March”.  Don’t even try to forget his turn at an action film, “Gangster Squad”.  He’s an awesome actor and I can’t to see more of him without his shirt.

 

  

My second option would be someone funny.  Someone I am guaranteed I would have good time being around.   I do like them a little quirky sometime, but they still have to be cute.  This is why I would pick “Scott Evil” a.k.a. Seth Green.  The most adorable red head I have ever laid eyes on.

 
I fell in love with Seth Green many many moons ago when he starred on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” has Wolman, Oz.  He was so very cool and so cute.  He further enticed me in the Austin Powers films and I looked forward to seeing him more than seeing Mike Myers.  He continued to have roles in some of my favorite films like “Can’t Hardly Wait”, “Idle Hands” and “Knockaround Guys”.  However, he solidified himself in my heart with being Chris Griffin on Family Guy and one of the geniuses behind Robot Chicken.

 


Well, I have fantasized about the funny man and the hot man.  How about my last guy that could take me to prom?  I need a real entertainer and someone that I know would be attentive.  Someone that could keep the party going and my friends smiling while making sure I was in the spotlight.  That person would be none other than the hottest and best talent show host, Nick Cannon.

 

Talk about entertaining.  Nick is the reason I watch America’s Got Talent.  He is by far the best host on television.  If they were all smart, they would get Nick to do The Voice and American Idol as well.  He keeps the viewer’s happy with funny off the cuff remarks and keeps the show flowing.

 

He knows how to treat a lover, show them affection, let them shine in the spotlight and be attentive.  I mean Mimi a.k.a. Mariah Carey has taught him well.  They seem to have blast being together.  She has also made me believe that I can have younger man as well. However, we will keep this fantasy only because Mimi is crazy and will cut a b*&#$ for touchin’ her man.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Those are some picks I would have a dream Senior Prom.  I’m waiting for my wrist corsage fellas.

 

 Sorry so short readers but this past week has been very draining.  I attempt to pour out a whole new issue with the best tidbits on Sunday. 

 

Here’s some bare-chested celebrities to keep you happy.



 
 
 
May drinks always be filled and poured heavily!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment