Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 09, 2014


Hello All.  I am back.  I do apologize that I left for so long. I had lost my blog voice and really wondered if this was for more own entertainment or not.  Was I really entertaining others or boring them to death?  Was out of my booze soaked mind?  I realized the blog needed to change.  I needed to recharge and take a look at what I want to write.  I've been doing a lot of research like watching some YouTube shoes, reading Cinema Blend and so on.  I found some hilarious items, some items that made me angry and some things that made me go hmmmm.  



Might as well start with the thing that has made me angry.  My loathing of Justin Bieber and his antics is known by now.  I think he's a little putz that needs his ass kicked once or twice.  I can list his public transgressions, but that would be a waste of time.  However, there's a celebrity douche bag bigger than Ms. Bieber.  That is none other than Shia LeBeouf.  Let's count the ways that makes this 27 year old, a big douche bag. 


1) Wearing a bag over his head at a red carpet event saying, "I'm not famous anymore." and then saying it was a piece performance art.  The public is somewhat intelligent.  Get over yourselves.  Celebrities need to stop blaming their wild antics on "Performance Art".  It is a load of crap and no one believes it.  We didn't believe it when Winona Ryder said she was researching the role of a shoplifter.  We didn't buy Joaquin Phoenix's performance of a modern day Rip Van Winkle.  We also don't buy a damn thing that comes out of Tom Cruise's mouth, which is where Shia is headed.  You are just proving to the world that you are a lunatic. PR people need to come up with better excuses.

2) He walked out of press conference after he answered one question with an answer that was as equally ridiculous as his behavior.  Your job is an actor.  Part of that job is doing press conferences.  If you don't like it, find another job, preferably one you are better at doing.  This behavior is unacceptable and rude to the media that was there, your co-workers, your director and your producers.  In fact, I will not watch the film or mention it in hopes that it loses money because of your behavior.

3) Plagiarizing Daniel Clowes and then hounding him to accept your apology.  Are you in high school?  That's the only place where you get away with plagiarizing someones work and only then  very limited.  You do it in a public form.  This just shows how unintelligent you are.  Many people get plagiarized on a daily basis in the entertainment field.  I see it in countless movies, plays, books and so on.  You have to do it intelligently while throwing enough of your own crap in it so no one can see the items you stole.  Plus, you only need to apologize once.  You don't become a stalker.  Once is enough and then leave the person alone.

4) Releasing the naked stills of yourself to the press.  Did you really think the world wanted to see your naked body?  If you wanted a gay following, release more pics like naked.  It wasn't bad, but just like sex tapes, any time that the press gets a hold of these things, I know it came from the artist themselves because no one is talking about them and their need for attention is overwhelming.

5) You decide to quit a job Orphans because of "creative differences"  I'm not a big one on quitting something when you have given your word and commitment to a project.  Be that as it may, you are an adult and posting private emails and twitters to you from these people is disrespectful and childish.

6) You decided to take acid so you could experience ti for your movie.  Are you a complete idiot?  You don't have to snort cocaine to know how to act like addict.  You research it.  You talk to addicts.  You talk to researchers.  Why don't you go to other actors to have them explain to you how you can go drug treatment centers to talk to people who made those bad decisions instead of doing it yourself?

I'm sure there are more items that point out how terrible and disrespectful your behavior is.  It's just a shame that you have decided to go down this path.  I hope you straighten up, but I have to put you in the same grouping of Tom Cruise and Justin Beiber, Douche Bags of the Entertainment World.


Thank you for letting me get that out of system.  The other item that had me thinking was a YouTube video by
thisISmartinJR.  He made the question about discriminating against feminine gay men or other areas.  This made me think what do I really discriminate against others in the community.  Is it discriminating or is it natural preference?  For instance, I am a larger guy and I know their guys out there who are not attracted to larger men.  I don't feel discriminated against or offended unless they tell me in a very rude way, which has happened.

thisISmartinJR show

I do not find heavy guys attractive.  To me this is odd because I am a heavy guy.  Plus I have friends and acquaintances in the bear and chubby community.  I've been hit on by plenty of heavy guys and it just doesn't work for me.  Mo'Nique said it best in her stand up and I will paraphrase it here.  "Two fat people having sex is like watching two walruses goin' at it."  She is right.  It isn't pretty.  You have to search for things.  It's just too much damn work.



I also don't find extremely effeminate men attractive.  This leads into the above YouTube video.  I like men and I like men who act masculine.  I am just more comfortable with it. I am more attracted to this type of guy. However, this is odd for me as well, because in a gay club with the right people (my friends) and the right amount to drink (about four or five) , the Nelly in me comes screaming out.

Do you have deal breakers when it come to someone you meet on whether they could be a date or not?  Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment