Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Got Lost in the Jungle for a little bit.



 

 

 

 
 
 
 
Hello all my sugar plums!!!!  How's life?  I am doing well.  It has been ages since I spoke to all of you.  How do you like the Header above I created?  I am playing with Photoshop.  I know I'm about a decade or two behind. 
 
Enough of that for now, let's catch up.  New in my life is that I have moved to the beautiful country of Costa Rica.  I am loving the sites and the feel of this wonderful gem in Central America.  I took tha last few months off to absorb my surroundings and enjoy life.  Don't most shows go on hiatus during the summer any way.  However, I have not learned Spanish very well and my television options are limited to the say the least.  I felt it was time for my hiatus to end, since there is so much to discuss. 
 
Hey leave me note telling me what you have been doing for the last two months. Here's a picture I got at a local Volcano National Park.  As you can see, I enjoy the natural beauty Costa Rica has to offer.
 

 
 
 
 
 
Where to begin?  Let's start with some entertainment news that is has either gotten me excited or annoyed me or did both. 
 
 
June:
 
It was Pride month and it was my last post.  Macklemore and Ryan Lewis hit "Same Love" shot up the charts.  It lifted our spirits and gave us hope about the fight for equality.  The first time I heard the song I almost wrecked my car because I was sobbing so much.  Why was I crying?  It was the first time that a mainstream top 40 hit addressed the issue so boldly.  I praise and will forever be a fan of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.  As many of you know, I was kind of on the fence about getting married someday and now I look forward to it because I really see it as a goal now.   That is in a large part thanks to Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. 
 
At the same time, Paris Jackson attempted suicide.  I really feel for this young lady.  It is hard enough to be Michael Jackson's daughter, but to have lost her father at such a young age, forced into the public eye and fought over by "loving" family members and then just being a teenage girl.  This is a mixture for disaster.  I hope she is getting the she needs.  I hope her brothers are doing well.  I also hope the rest of the family leave these kids and their grandmother alone. 
 
Justin Bieber and crew kept up their antics throughout the the summer.  Just in June she attacked a photographer.  I wonder if it is because the photographer caught her kissing her boyfriend, Little Twist, which proves she's no longer a lesbian.
 
James Gandolfini died in Italy.  He was a great actor and he will be missed. 
 
Kim "Whiner" Kardashian and Kanye "Bully" West named their daughter.  I am not much in making fun of children because kids need to be kids.  I just don't think Kim and Kanye were really thinking.  I want to believe Khloe said it as a joke and Kim and Kanye took her serious.  I just don't think they thought out North's life very well.  She can never be a girl scout because the whole troop will be confused when asked to find North.  However the name would be great for a Native American stripper, the stage name would be North Poledancer.  Seriously, I hope the child gets Kourtney's brains and Khloe's personality.  I wonder if Kris has talked to Disney JR about North's new television show.
 
George Lucas got married and my mother cried.  He was suppose to be my new step-father.
 
The US Supreme Court likes us....well kind of.  The Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled that married same-sex couples were entitled to federal benefits and, by declining to decide a case from California, effectively allowed same-sex marriages there. They did the safest ruling they could.  This has made the first paragraph even more attainable.  I better pick out my colors, flowers, get registered and find a husband. 
 
Next week we will go through July.
 
 
I will no longer yell or try to correct Justin Bieber.  She's lost for right now and will come back to her senses when she realizes how much of douche bag she was been lately or when she dumps her boyfriend, Little Twist. I'm angry over celebrities that are ungrateful and whining children.  I hate whiners. I also am angry over celebrities that think they have to prove something to the world or explain something to the world.
 
I am obsessed with "The Wanted" like most of the teen girl and gay man population.   Gay guys are really happy with this band because they are very attractive and are kind of manly. Don't worry the lesbians have "One Direction" to keep them happy, which makes me wonder why Taylor Swift switched leagues for a moment instead of going for Max from "The Wanted" but I digress.
 
Since I live in Costa Rica, my television viewing is limited because I don't understand Spanish.  I need Diego Luna to come live with me for awhile, but I digress again.  Anyway, I get unlimited amounts of Criminal Minds, Keeping Up with the Kardashians and The Wanted Life.  I have gotten to know Ryan Seacrest's bitches pretty well.  I have a favorite which is Tom.  My least favorite is Siva.  In fact, I have no idea what value he brings to the group.
 
He whines every time a decision has to be made.  He didn't want to go to Vegas because they weren't bringing their girlfriends.  Nareesha can just stay behind and spend the money he makes as long as he makes it,  because let's get real, he doesn't have a career after this gig is up. He then got his panties in a twist because the other guys wanted to have a BBQ at the house.  He and his girlfriend didn't want it to happen.  They felt they were being railroaded.  I guess she was scared that the girls would be gin to stalk them.  I am sure Siva has nothing to worry about.  They didn't like the house majority rules standard and my advise to them is stop being negative to every decision. 
 
Is the show scripted?  I am sure it is.  If he wants to be the one portrayed as the dick of the group,  he's doing well. I would throw him out and bring in someone else if you really think you need someone.  He can leave with his exhausting needy girlfriend and his freakish jawline.
 
 
Next is Miley Cyrus on the VMA.  Are you kidding me?  Why did she feel like she needed to do this horrible disgusting performance?  Was she being funny, sexy, professional or entertaining?  The answer is no on every level.  The outfit was too tight and didn't flatter her ass.  In fact, I am not quite sure she has one.  I have plenty and could give her some.
 
Let's even go further with Pedophile Robin Thicke. His part wasn't much better.  His striped pimp suit and grinding behind Miley trying to twerk.  I guess you don't need common sense to be a celebrity.  Thanks for showing how little decency you actually have Robin Thicke.  As the older of the two, you should have seen this train wreck coming and stopped it.
 
Last but not least, Miley's mother just shut up.  There is no way you are proud of your daughter's performance.  The only mothers that would be proud of that would be Kris Jenner or Dina Lohan.  Are you either of those women?  If so, then I see why Billy Ray left.
 
My next irritation is who in their right mind gave Kris Jenner a talk show.  Are you smoking crack?  Did you get ran over by Justin Bieber and her Leopard car (the gayest car in existence)?  Did you get struck by lightning?  Do you have a brain tumor?  Are you a possessed by a demon? Did one of your split personalities take over again? 
 
Gracias dios, the show was cancelled.  In six weeks, she proved how much of a lush she is which doesn't really bother me except according to rumors, she's a mean bitchy drunk.  I don't like that behavior.  She also proved how much she doesn't need to be in front of a camera at all.   Khloe deserves better.  I would watch Khloe's talk show.  Give her a show.  If she needs a cohost, I will do it as long as Mommy Dearest is not allowed on the set.
 


Now to wrap it up.  Here's the man I will marry.  Just as soon as he breaks up with the really cool blonde girl he's dating.  I like his sense of humor and edginess.  Tom Parker is just simply bad hot.

 
 

  May all your drinks be mixed well and heavily poured.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment